Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pissed Resignation Letter (Offensive!)

Dear Sir,

With immediate effect, this will confirm my fucking resignation with your fucked up company. I have accepted a lucrative position with a Company where being a bitch is not a job prerequisite for managerial skills.I am looking forward to my new position and the challenges that await me, unlike when I worked with you ass holes. My last day of work willbe when you realize I came in the night before and cleaned out my desk,including all the stationery supplies I requested and received last week.(haha!) I've deliberately left lots of undone shit for the new fucker, not forgetting the ongoing projects I never completed. I'm certain your dumb ass will never figure out what's happening. Once the company finds out that you don't know a damn thing, they will not only fire my replacement butyour ass as well.Please feel free not to say a damn thing to me should you see me on thestreets, unless you want your ass kicked. My experience with this Fucking company has been very unrewarding. I appreciate having had the opportunity to use you as a stepping stone to a better future. I wishyou and the organization not a fucking thing. Fuck you very much till your18 generations!My worst regards to you and your bitch-ass mother-fuckers!

Insincerely Yours,
Mr. Tiu Nya Sing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home