Friday, January 04, 2008

Air purifier in Malaysia taxis (Must Read for your own safety!!)

No matter the taxi driver is chinese, malay or
indian, PLEASE BE AWARE!
If you notice that there is a sound of spray of
perfume or air purifier
inside the taxi, PLEASE GET DOWN from the TAXI
IMMEDIATELY! !

It just happened to me just now. It was about 12.45
am . I got into a taxi
driven by a malay man. I was in the taxi for a few
minutes, I suddenly heard
of a sound of spray and there was a smell like air
purifier. I felt weird as
to why the driver put two types of air purifiers in
his taxi.
The smell immediately reminded me about this
forwarded email that I read. I
started to be aware of my surroundings. But the puff
of the purifier kept
appears every few minutes. I was very worried and
scared.

Gradually, I sensed that my body started to feel
weaker and weaker. The
purifier kept puffing from the back seat, just right
behind me. As I really
felt my whole body is weaken, I asked the driver to
let me get down at the
side road. But he kept trying to talk to me and ask
me why not dropping me
off at my destination. I think he was trying to drag
the time. To my horror,
I felt both of my hands and legs got numbed and no
energy, almost could not
move.

When I talked to the driver, I could not even speak
properly, not to say to
shout for help, 'cos I was really too weak...
Immediately, I opened the door
and ran to passer-by for help.

I really thank God for saving me. If not, I really
can't imagine what would
have happened to me. I am traumatised by this
incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home