Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Advertisment

A lonely widow, aged 70, decided that it was time to get married again.
So she put an ad in the local Monday newspaper that read:

> HUSBAND WANTED:
> MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70'S)
> MUST NOT BEAT ME,
> MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME AND
> MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED!
> ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

Two days later the doorbell rang.
She opened the door, and much to her dismay, there sat a gray-haired gentleman in a wheel chair. He had no arms or legs.

"Are you responding to my ad?", the woman asked.
"You're not really asking me to consider you, are you?"

"Yes, I am", the man replied.
The old lady sneered:

"Just look at you. You have no legs!"
The old gentleman smiled and said, "Therefore, I cannot run around on you!"
"You don't have any arms either", she snorted.
Again, the old man smiled, and softly replied, "Therefore, I can never beat you!"

She raised an eyebrow and asked intently, "Are you still good in bed?"

The old man leaned back, beamed a big smile and said, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"
The wedding is set for Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home