Saturday, December 05, 2009

Boy Swallowed by Snake

Be careful when you are at Taman Negara

Tragedy at Pahang ' s Nature Reserve

A Form Four student on a camping trip, organized by his school, was found dead, after having been swallowed by a 10 meter-long python.

Both the newspapers media and the state government of Pahang kept this news from the public to avoid bad publicity and scaring away potential tourist-campers....


At 6:22 AM , Blogger ashu said...

kya bakwas pic hai voh


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home